Interested in a career at Granex Industries?
We’re always looking for new people to add to our team at Granex Industries. Please use the form below to let us know what position you’re interested in and why, and someone from our HR Department will be in touch soon!
Current positions available:
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reports To: Sales Leadership Team
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales profitability, growth and client retention through the effective sale of Granex Industries products and related services, maintaining a strong focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Indentify, establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospects through both in-person and telephone communications with an overall goal of generating new business and revenue for the organization.
- Promote, sell and secure customer orders to achieve predetermined sales and growth goals.
- Introduce new and existing products and services to potential and existing clientele providing direction in the selection of those best suited for the customer’s needs.
- Ensure both company software and internal contacts are updated with pertinent, customer information when needed to ensure a seamless, customer-facing process.
- Maintain high customer service standards during client interactions, including timely responses to all current and potential client inquiries.
- Ensure proper approvals and necessary deposit is in place for quoted services, updating information within the necessary software systems accordingly to allow job release for production department.
- Utilize the appropriate software systems to provide customer with installation layout for review and approval, ensuring a high-quality customer service experience.
- Partner with Sales Director to executes PR and Marketing strategy.
- Partner with support staff to follow-up with production, installation, shop and purchasing team members to ensure accuracy of the order all the way through the process
Ancillary Job Functions
- Assist with and expedite resolution of customer issues and concerns.
- Assist in the development of marketing tools and products related to sale of products and services.
- Provide assistance to in-house customers, ensuring a high level of customer service, sales and focus, communicating any pertinent customer information to appropriate internal staff when necessary.
- Assist in-house customers by loading purchased material when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- High school diploma or GED
- One to three years of experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Granex Industries products and services
- Ability to determine solutions for customers utilizing a consultative approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly skilled in judgment and decision-making abilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Well developed presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
Work Environment – Environmental or atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
- Exposed to moderate noise levels frequently and loud noise levels occasionally.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and communicate with clients for extended periods of time
- Light sedentary office work